KDT Neural Flex: Revolutionary # 1 Decompression TableOctober 27, 2020 2020-12-29 19:53
KDT Neural Flex: Revolutionary # 1 Decompression Table
KDT Neural Flex
This is the revolutionary KDT Neural Flex Decompression “Multi-Tool” system design with a myriad of distinct advantages over other Decompression Table choices. Learn in our extensive training process, which includes hands on training in your clinic for 4 hours, an on-line training course for 6 hours and a 12 hour clinical technique training course. Each of the bullet points listed below elicits a number of positive physiological benefits:
- Lumbar and Cervical Decompression
- Extremity Pulls – Knee, Hip, and Wrist
- Vibration Therapy
- Side Posture Adjustments
- High Lo Feature
- F/D Maneuvers
- Up to 40 Degrees Inversion
- Drop Adjusting
- Instrument Adjusting
- Elevation Exam Table
- Massage Table
- Therapy Table
Complete the form below to Buy or Request a Demo.
Why Consider Adding Spinal Decompression Therapy?
1. New Revenue Streams: Cash or Insurance, Workers Comp. / Personal Injury
2. Less doctor physical stress
3. Increase treatment options: Back, Neck, Hip, Knee, Carpal Traction/Decompression
4. Increased patient volumes
5. Increased results on disc patients
6. Increased MD referrals
7. Spinal traction/decompression is highly effective and well researched
8. We educate you how, when, why, and who are candidates!
9. Tax advantages 50% ADA and Section 179
10. Stop losing disc patients to other clinics. Become the referral center!
- Comes with KDT Technique Online Course Videos
- Powered caudal sections for ease of patient positioning
- Directional preference positioning
- Lower torso flexion
- Comfortable/adjustable arm rests
- Large comfortable breathing slot in the headpiece design
- Variable retraction spring
- Axial lateral pulls (lumbar & cervical) for lateral discs
- Inversion with whole body vibration
- Bolsterless leg elevation system
- Extension and flexion in the lumbar spine
- Gravity assisted positioning for VERY acute patients
- Advanced axilla post design (optional)
- Comfortable wing vest
- Open modality belts *optional
- Hand switch to control the elevation and powered sections
- Single column pedestal lifting system
- Compact and saves space
- Includes a video in-service on how to use the features of the table
- Bolster-less leg elevation with Pelvic Tilt which pre-tensions posterior elements
- Simultaneous patient and table Y-Axis distraction
- The Passive Tensioning Reactive Orthopedic Spring controls X-Axis Table Motion. Enhance decompression without added force. Tension can be matched to patient morphology
- Upper section pivots at L-5 for true upper body Semi-Fowler Positioning (Supine) and true Prone upper body Reverse Hammock position.
- Lateral motor mount slide allows lateralization of pull.
- Effortless prone positioning. Retractable/Adjustable armrests; pronated grab bars and arm buttress eliminates slippage without the need for a wing vest.
- Total Length 96”
- Width 28”
- Elevation 19” to 39”
- 400 lb. lift capacity
- Weight 280 lbs
- Table: 81in x 30in x 36in – Weight: 345lb
- Pedestal: 37in x 17in x 36in – Weight: 219lb
- Head & Accessory Pkg: 23in x 23in x 23in – Weight: 65lb
KDT Neural Flex Decompression MultiTool
Buy or Request a Demo
Complete the form below and an ChiroEquip representative will be in touch with you soon.
Important: If you are located out of the Dallas Mextroplex, we will conduct a FREE Virtual Consultation.