ChiroEquip will never sell your information to any third party. What we collect:
- Identifiable information necessary for the transaction or our internal records
- The domain names and email addresses of visitors to our web page
- The email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- Information on what pages customers access or visit
- Information customers voluntarily offer
- Financial information, such as a credit card number, used for order processing only
- Contact information used to send your order as catalogs, newsletter and other relevant information.
We may from time to time contract third-party vendors to serve ads to our customers on our behalf across the Internet or to send direct mail to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major Websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with other sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving a direct mail piece. If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer, most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail, you may send us an email or call us at 469 828-1901 office, 888 285-5873 toll free.
What we do with your information
Updating or Changing Contact Preferences
If you prefer not to receive information from us, please let us know by contacting us via email or phone. You may contact us at any time to update the information we have about you. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.