Aspen Pinnacle Pro Laser
Aspen Pinnacle Pro Laser
The Aspen Pinnacle Pro Laser System is designed to provide significantly greater performance and appearance for the healthcare practice looking to provide the best clinical treatment. This laser is built with a design look similar to higher-end aesthetic lasers that often cost upwards of $300,000. Patients love both the results and appearance of this laser unit. With greater power ranging from 1 to 60 watts of output, you will treat with speed, confidence, and results. It is specifically designed to perform superior Therapy Treatments. By simply changing treatment protocols with the easy-to-use touch-screen software, the Pinnacle PRO Laser System will stay busy working for you all day long regardless of patient load, patient condition, or procedure necessary. The versatility and power of the Pinnacle PRO Series Laser System made it the sought after laser system by serious practitioners.
- Model: Pinnacle PRO Series 30 Watt / 45 Watt
- SKU: AL-PROV30x / AL-PROV45x / AL-PROV60x
- Laser Type: GaAlAs Diode Laser
- Dimensions: 470(W) x 420 (L) x 1150 (H) mm
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Wavelength, Laser: 980nm / 810nm / 980nm + 810nm
- Maximum Power: 30watts / 45 watts / 60 watts
- Operation Modes: Continuous Wave (CW) and Pulse
- Pulse Duration: 10μs-3s
- Repetition Rate: 0.2Hz-50KHz
- Fiber Sizes: 550 uM
- Fiber Connector: SMA905 Connector
- Pilot Beam: Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW
- Control Mode: 14″ True Color Touch Screen<5mW
- Voltage/Current Rating: 110/220 VAC, 5A , 50/60 Hz
- Safety Compliance: CE0197
1. Anti-Inflammation: Laser therapy has an anti-edemic effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system (drains swollen areas). As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
2. Anti-Pain (Analgesic): Laser therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain and which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to less inflammation, there is less edema and less pain.
3. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The laser light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products.
4. Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue that speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue.
5. Increased Metabolic Activity: Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
6. Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: Laser therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
7. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
8. Improved Nerve Function: Slow recovery of nerve functions in damaged tissue can result in numbness and impaired limbs. Laser light will speed up the process of axonal regeneration, nerve cell reconnection, and increase the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle action.
9. Immunoregulation: Laser light has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulation of immunoglobulins and lymphocytes. Laser Therapy is absorbed by chromophores (molecule enzymes) that react to laser light. The enzyme flavomono-nucleotide is activated and starts the production of ATP (adenosine-triphosphate), which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells.
10. Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development (fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is predominant in wound healing) in damaged tissue. Collagen is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries.