Elite Auto Flexion
SEE THE FEATURE IN ACTION
The Automatic Flexion Table offers variable degrees of flexion or a standard adjusting table with your choice of drops. Available with optional electric elevation and distraction and our new Auto Axial Rotation feature.
- Motorized Deep Flexion depth (22-25 degrees)
- Electronic count down timer allows you to set the duration of flexion treatment with automatic shutoff when the time has elapsed.
- Speed control dial allows you to finely adjust the Flexion speed
- The electric distraction of six inches
- Upgrade available on all Flexion tables
* Please note when an electric distraction feature is added, the pelvic cushion will not have a peaking mechanism when ordered on the following tables: Manual Flexion, Auto Flexion, HiLo Flexion, and Auto Manual.
- Manual rotation can be locked in any position.
- User-friendly locking handle.
- It can be added to Manual Flexion, Auto Flexion or Auto Manual Flexion.
- 22 degrees of rotation.
* When the Axial rotation feature is added to the table will not have Lateral flexion in the Autoflexion mode. Lateral flexion will still be available in the manual flexion mode
- Multi-directional headpiece – Tilt, Elevation, and Spread
- The cervical headpiece can be raised up to 6” above cushions
- Cervical drop (forward motion oriented or straight down motion)
- HP-FLEX Headpiece – Includes all the features of our standard headpiece plus long axis transaction
- HP-FLEX-L Headpiece – Includes all the features of the HP-FLEX Headpiece plus lateral flexion
- Easy drop foot cocking pedal on both sides of the table
- Pelvic cushion will drop in either a Flexed / Neutral / Extended position
- Customizable with your choice of drops: cervical, thoracic (full or upper & lower), and pelvic
- Thoracic drop available with abdominal breakaway feature
- Easy access to adjustment controls
- 21″ wide table surface
- Elevating thoracic and Pelvic/Lumbar sections (each tilt upward to 15 degrees)
- Knee break (adjusts up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees) with ankle rest extension
- Ankle rest extension
- Variable cushion position
- Table base durable powder coat finish in your choice of color
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Low maintenance, dependable function