Chattanooga Intelect XT Refurbished
The Chattanooga Intelect XT 2788 by Chattanooga is a 4 channel combination electrotherapy and ultrasound unit. The electrotherapy option offers six different waveforms for treatment: Symmetrical Biphasic, Interferential, Russian, Premodulated, Microcurrent, and High Volt. Using the Patient Data cards (not included in purchase) means that the provider can record the patient’s treatment. Recordable information: pain map, modality records, diagram for placement of electrodes, and session notes. The ultrasound modality has four ergonomically designed sound heads to choose from and comes standard with the 5cm sound head. This unit provides continuous or pulsed duty cycles (10, 20, 50, and 100 %). Dual-frequency ultrasound is at 1 and 3.3 MHz.
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or battery module
- High contrast 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy featuring six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
- User defined protocols for individual needs
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- Comes standard with a 5cm sound head applicator. Additional sizes available: 1 cm², 2 cm², & 10 cm²
- Watertight sound heads for use in underwater therapy
- Optional Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables
- Operator Remotes allow treatment stop, start and pause, as well as change in amplitude at any time during a treatment session
- Each remote is color-coded for designation between channels
Pre-Owned Inventory List
Can’t find what you are looking for? Give us a call and we will help you find it!