Chattanooga TX Traction Unit / Decompression
This Chattanooga TX Traction Unit has been professionally renewed and tested through a 21-point certification process to ensure the utmost quality. 90 Day Parts Warranty and 30 Day labor (Within DFW area)
1 in stock
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit
reduces physical demands on the clinician, can be used on chronic, sub-acute and acute conditions, and is a compliment to manual therapy. The unit relaxes muscles, improves blood flow, relieves nerve root compression and reduces disc pressure. The ideal treatment positioning is achieved by offering multiple table adjustments, controlled, consistent and repeatable traction force, stable anchoring through easy to use belting and the ability to treat effectively regardless of patient size. This unit is best used in comprehensive spine therapy treatments, and helps improve efficiency in patient flow in clinics.
- Pivoting user interface up to 270°.
- 0 – 200 lb traction tension parameters.
- User defined rest, treatment and hold times.
- Touch screen interface that is digital and monochromatic.
- Up to 14 treatment sessions can be recorded on Patient Data Cards.
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction.
- User-defined protocols, with storage of up to 10.
- Built in safety features: patient interrupt switch, cervical maximum poundage warning, audible signal at treatment end and with activation of patient interrupt switch.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 17.5 × 17.5 in|