ErgoStyle FX Manual
Call For Price
Ergostyle FX Manual Flexion
The new design of the ErgoStyle™ FX Flexion table offers full, ultra-smooth counterbalanced flexion, distraction or circumduction, effortlessly meeting the core needs of your practice.
ErgoStyle FX Manual Flexion
The new design of the ErgoStyle™ FX Flexion table offers full, ultra-smooth counterbalanced flexion, distraction or circumduction, effortlessly meeting the core needs of your practice. Manual flexion/distraction is built right in, with infinitely variable electric spring tension so you can move the caudal section in any direction with just the touch of a finger. For added flexibility, the table also quietly elevates from its lowest height (19”) and to its full height of 32”.
The fully modular design allows for upgrades now or in the future, including three drops, auto-cocking, auto flexion, headpieces, chest pieces (including long axis distraction), dual auto-cocking foot control, dual elevation foot control, dual tension foot control, T-bar handles and super silent air compressor options.
Base Table Features
- Electric Elevation from 20” to 32” with single foot control and expanding covers over lifting mechanism
- Manual Flexion/Distraction (flexion, 15 degrees; extension, 12 degrees; side bending, 40 degrees total)
- Tilting Headpiece with Adjustable Face Cushions
- Extending Self-locking Ankle Rest with Ankle Cuffs
- Wide Seamless Cushions (22.5″), with multidensity foam
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
- Lift Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Table Length: 69.5” to 76”
- Voltage: 115 V – 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent-Max: 1 minute, on; 9 minutes, off
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 89” L x 31” W x 31” H
|Dimensions||90 × 31 × 31 in|
Blue Ridge, Imperial Blue, Burgundy, Forest, Lark, Putty, Mocha, Dove, Charcoal, Black