The PhysioLITE is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, this device can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. The sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). The PhysioLITE comes completely with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, instruction manual, and a quick start guide.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only – IPX7).
- Three output intensities selections.
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide, and instruction manual.
- One year warranty
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 6 in|