Swede-O Thermal Carpal Tunnel Glove
Call for Price
The Thermal Carpal Tunnel Glove’s contoured aluminum support properly places the wrist in a neutral position and is commonly used in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. The glove retains heat and provides gentle compression to ease arthritis pain.
The Swede-O Thermal Carpal Tunnel Glove provides comfortable, firm support for weak, injured or aching wrists. Rigid splint helps to prevent wrist movements that can cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Provides heat therapy and even compression to help relieve pain and inflammation.
The Swede-O Thermal Carpal Tunnel Glove is designed to provide firm support for weak, injured or aching wrists while reducing the effects of Arthritis, poor circulation and other hand conditions. The thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat and helps increase circulation for effective long lasting pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help ease the pain of sore joints, reduce swelling and associated pain.
- Metal stay on palm side helps protect the wrist from movements that can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome
- Features a textured layer on the palm and palm side of fingertips to enable easier gripping
- Useful to wear doing daily tasks as they reduce soreness and swelling of the wrist, hands and fingers
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the wrist and hand for increased comfort and support
- Allows for full use of fingers and better sense of touch
- Adjustable closure strap to enhance comfort
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
May be Suitable Treatment for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritic pain
- RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
- Pain, stiffness, weakness or inflammation of wrist and wrist joint
- Combines heat therapy and light compression for arthritis or aching hands, with protection against carpal tunnel syndrome
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a natural and valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 cm|
Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2Xlarge