Swede-O Thermal Vent Ankle Wrap
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Ankle Wrap helps relieve aches pains, strains, sprains, and weakened ankles; the warmth and light compression promotes healing.
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Ankle Wrap
helps relieve aches pains, strains, sprains, and weakened ankles. This product is designed to provide warmth and light compression to promote healing and is anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit. Adjustable wrap closure around the ankle allows for added comfort and fit. Engineered with MVT2: MicroVentilated Thermal Technology™ Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain.
The microventilated, breatheable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• Bilateral design fits right or left ankle
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the ankle for increased comfort and support
• Adjustable closure strap to enhance comfort, flexibility, and compression variation
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Vent Ankle Wraps are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 2 in|
Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2Xlarge