Swede-O Thermal Vent Heel Rite
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Heel Rite is designed to be worn during the day to help relieve tension and pain from plantar fasciitis; the warmth and light compression promotes healing.
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Heel Rite
is designed to be worn during the day to help relieve pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis. The patented arch support system gently stretches the plantar fascia and supports the arch to help relieve tension and pain during the day when you need it most. The combination of arch support, warmth and light compression to the plantar fascia helps relieve heel pain. Low profile design fits comfortably in shoe.
Engineered with MVT2: MicroVentilated Thermal Technology™ Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breatheable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• Fits comfortably in your shoe and easy to use
• One of the only products to help treat Plantar Fasciitis symptoms during the day
• Bilateral design fits right or left foot
• Arch support strap provides compression to the plantar fascia for immediate relief
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. Instructions: See enclosed instructions or email us at email@example.com for more information. To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 2 in|