Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ Open Wrap Hinged Knee Brace
Call for Price
The Thermal Vent™ Open Wrap Hinged Knee Brace provides medial and lateral stability while helping prevent hyperextension of the knee. Adjustable closures make the brace easy to put on and adjust; bilateral design fits right or left knee.
- Hinges provide knee stability and help prevent hyperextension
- Open wrap design is easy to apply and adjust
- Wraparound straps help prevent brace migration
- Gentle compression and warmth help relieve pain
- Soft and comfortable material wicks away moisture
- Contours to the natural shape of the knee for comfort
- Bilateral design fits right or left knee
The Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ Open Wrap Hinged Knee Brace provides stability, comfortable support, gentle compression, and heat therapy to help relieve knee pain and promote healing. The removable polycentric hinges provide medial and lateral stability and a stop at 0° to help prevent hyperextension of the knee. This product is anatomically designed for rotary instability of the knee, secondary to cruciate injuries and deficiencies.
The front opening does not cause pressure across the patella which helps prevent aggravation to injuries and helps reduce tenderness and bruising. Popliteal cut out helps increase comfort and reduces material bunching during knee flexion. The adjustable closures provide a customized fit and allow for variations due to swelling while the wraparound straps help prevent brace migration. This brace contours to the natural shape of the knee for comfort; bilateral design fits right or left knee.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 cm|
Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2Xlarge, 3Xlarge, 4Xlarge, 5Xlarge