Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ Open Wrap ROM Hinged Knee Brace
Call for Price
The Thermal Vent™ Open Wrap ROM Hinged Knee Brace provides medial and lateral stability while controlling flexion and extension of the knee. Innovative hinges have a variety of “snap-in” flexion and extension stop. No tools required!
- ROM hinges limit range of motion and provide knee stability
- Open wrap design is easy to apply and adjust
- Wraparound straps help prevent brace migration
- Gentle compression and warmth help relieve pain
- Soft and comfortable material wicks away moisture
- Contours to the natural shape of the knee for comfort
- Bilateral design fits right or left knee
The Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ Open Wrap ROM Hinged Knee Brace provides stability, comfortable support, gentle compression, and heat therapy to help relieve knee pain and promote healing. The ROM hinges have snap-in flexion (45˚, 60˚, 75˚, 90˚) and extension (0˚, 10˚, 20˚, 30˚, 40˚) stops, and also provide medial and lateral knee stability. This product is anatomically designed for pre-surgical knee instability and post-surgical rehabilitation when flexion and extension control is indicated.
The front opening does not cause pressure across the patella which helps prevent aggravation to injuries and helps reduce tenderness and bruising. Popliteal cutout helps increase comfort and reduces material bunching during knee flexion. The adjustable closures provide a customized fit and allow for variations due to swelling while the wraparound straps help prevent brace migration. This product contours to the natural shape of the knee for comfort; bilateral design fits right or left knee.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 cm|
Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2Xlarge, 3Xlarge, 4Xlarge, 5Xlarge