Swede-O Thermal Vent Plantar DR
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Plantar DR™ is designed to help relieve pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other conditions by gently stretch the plantar fascia while resting or sleeping; the warmth and light compression promotes healing.
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Plantar DR™
is designed to help relieve pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other conditions. The non-elastic strap pulls the ankle into slight dorsiflexion position and extends the toes to gently stretch the plantar fascia; passively stretching the calf and Achilles tendon while resting or sleeping to help alleviate morning pain and discomfort. The gentle stretch helps reduce muscle contracture, inflammation, and associated pain. This product is designed to provide warmth and light compression to promote healing and is anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit. Non-slip safety sole helps prevent slipping.
• Less bulky and more portable than rigid night splints
• Bilateral design fits right or left foot
• Comfortable Plantar Fasciitis Support to help Relieve Heel Pain!
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort Instructions: Insert your foot into product. Secure the top ankle strap. Slip the elevating strap through the toe loop and pull slightly to secure.
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Vent Plantar DR are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × .5 in|
Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge