Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ ROM Hinged Elbow
Call for Price
The Thermal Vent™ ROM Hinged Elbow Brace controls range of motion and helps prevent hyperextension. Adjustable tricep and forearm straps help prevent brace migration. Innovative hinges have a variety of “snap-in” flexion and extension stops – no tools required!
- ROM hinges limit range of motion and provide elbow stability
- Hyperextension limiting straps provided additional protection
- Tricep and forearm straps help prevent brace migration
- Gentle compression and warmth help relieve pain
- Soft and comfortable material wicks away moisture
- Contours to the natural shape of the elbow for comfort
- Bilateral design fits right or left elbow
The Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ ROM Hinged Elbow Brace controls range of motion and provides comfortable support, gentle compression, and heat therapy to help relieve elbow pain and promote healing. This product is anatomically designed for pre-surgical elbow instability and post-surgical rehabilitation when flexion and extension control is indicated.
This brace’s wide, adjustable straps at the tricep and forearm help prevent brace migration. The ROM hinges have snap-in flexion (45˚, 60˚, 75˚, 90˚) and extension (0˚, 10˚, 20˚, 30˚, 40˚) stops, and also provide medial and lateral elbow stability. The adjustable crisscrossing straps provide additional protection to help prevent hyperextension of the elbow. This product contours to the natural shape of the elbow for comfort; bilateral design fits right or left elbow.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 cm|
Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2Xlarge