Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ Wrist/Forearm Splint
- Firm support following injury, surgery, or cast removal
- Stabilization and compression promote recovery
- Aluminum splint significantly reduces wrist motions
- Maintains the wrist in a neutral position
- Adjustable closures for easy application and custom fit
- Gentle compression and warmth help relieve pain
- Soft and comfortable material wicks away moisture
Use the Swede-O™ Thermal Vent™ Wrist Forearm Splint to provide firm support and compression following injury, surgery, or cast removal to help stabilize the wrist and promote healing.
The removable 9″ palmar support significantly reduces wrist motions that may aggravate nerves, tendons, or ligaments. The adjustable wrist closures and soft nylon gusset make this brace easy to apply and provides a custom fit. The anatomical form contours to the natural shape of the wrist and forearm for increased comfort and support. Specify left or right hand when ordering.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 cm|
Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge