Skip to content
- Heating pad for temporary pain relief associated with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, and inflammation.
- Does not require water; it produces its own moisture using humidity in the air.
- Easy-to-read LCD controls allow user to set and monitor treatment temperature and time.
- Lockout feature guards against unintended touching of the controls during treatment.
- Includes heating pad, fleece cover and instruction manual.
- Maximum temperature setting is 166°.
- Available in 4 sizes, designed for multiple application areas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.