Only approved product returns will be accepted. Many returns will require a restocking fee (the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs). In addition, a 15% restocking fee will be charged for product returns Restocking fees & return policies may vary for items shipped directly from the manufacturer. Exceptions to this policy include custom-ordered items (for which no returns are accepted). All Returns must be New and Unused (returns must be still in original packaging, and in saleable condition.). You must receive a written Return Authorization Number (RA#) from ChiroEquip prior to sending your return.
Regardless of the reason, all returns MUST be processed through Customer Service. Items returned without a RA# printed on the outside of the shipping box will be returned to the customer.
To help us better assist you; please call 469 828-1901 office, 888 285-5873 Toll Free to prearrange your return. If you have a problem or any questions about a product under warranty, please call us for further assistance.
Please be sure to carefully examine your order upon delivery.
- Inspect each box for damage at the time of delivery before signing for it.
- Check your shipment against the packing list to verify receipt of all items.
- Have the driver note any damage or shortages on your delivery receipt. Please do not discard the carton or packaging material from any damaged shipment.
- Call us as soon as possible to report any damage or shortage situation. Damage or shortages must be reported to us the same day it is delivered.
For obvious reasons, we cannot accept returns on opened products like oils, lotions, personal care products, creams, hygiene items, books, videos, music, CDs, DVDs, brochures and software. Returns on washed linens, worn clothing, or used disposable garments will not be accepted. Special orders and custom built tables are non-returnable.
- Call 469 828-1901 office, 888 285-5873 Toll Free and ask for Customer Care Representative. After speaking with a representative, you will be issued a RA#. YOU MUST RECEIVE a RA# before sending back a product.
- Include a note stating purchaser’s name, address and order number and reason for return. Be sure to include RA#.
- Using a good carton, return package via insured US Mail, UPS or FEDEX.
- Send returns to:
2750 Northaven Rd., Suite 106
Dallas, TX 75229
Keep a record of your shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.