The Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT Unit combines electrotherapy & ultrasound therapies in one unit, one of the most advanced therapy systems available. Beneath its award-winning, ergonomic design is a sophisticated, versatile, user-friendly system. The Intelect Legend XT lets you offer a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, state-of-the-art unit that combines both electrical stimulation and ultrasound.
- Intelect Legend XT4 Combo Unit
- Patient Data Card
- 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 3
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 4
- DURA-STICK II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
- ConductorTM Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
Features and Details:
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design.
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module.
- High contrast 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface.
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy-six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent.
- User defined protocols for your specific needs.
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz.
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%).
- Comes standard with a 5cm soundhead applicator. Additional sizes available: 1 cm², 2 cm², & 10 cm².
- Watertight soundheads for use in underwater therapy.
- Optional Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables.
- Operator Remotes allow treatment stop, start and pause, as well as change in amplitude at any time during a treatment session.
- Each remote is color-coded for designation between channels.