The DOC Decompression Table takes your practice to the next level with its unique design and impressive list of features. The state-of-the-art digital command center controls specific vertebral targeting, including axial rotation and lateral flexion; correctly positions patients in antalgic posture; offers separate lumbar and cervical decompression programming; and delivers continuous readout and graphing of treatment protocols. The digital command center also controls table elevation and rear flexion, all at the push of a button. Patients may be treated in supine or prone positions and from various angles.
Features and Details:
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Electric Elevation Range: 21-29"
- Cervical capture headpiece
- Traction belting system enhances restraint for optimal decompression
- User-defined treatment hold and relax times
- Real-time digital treatment tracking
- Speed control
- Pre-programmed lumbar and cervical decompression protocols